If you, your spouse or a dependent are heading off to college in the fall, some of your costs may save you money at tax time. You may be able to claim a tax credit on
your federal tax return. Click here for details: http://ift.tt/1TlT2yd
[green_message]Source: http://ift.tt/1NP7voe [/green_message] Follow me on Facebook at http://ift.tt/1geQt49

You must be logged in to leave a reply.